What to name your Marimo Moss Ball Pet?
Here at Botanica Verde we have come up with a name generator for your Moss Balls, simply click on one of the button below to generate a name. You can use the tool as many time as you want and pick from over 300 different names.
Why do humans need to name things?
According to Wikipedia anthropomorphism is the attribution of human traits, emotions, or intentions to non-human entities.
We feel the need to name things, objects and pets to Personalise the attribution of human form and characteristics to abstract concepts such as emotions.
How to take care of a moss ball?
We have cover this topic in details in one of our blog post called "How to care for a moss ball" but in summary Marimo moss balls don't need much attention. Here are the key points you need to remember:
- Change the water every couple of week if kept in a jar or terrarium.
- Rinse and squeeze the ball when cleaning it.
- Marimos don't like too much sun light.
- Moss balls can live with fishes and shimps.
- Marimo moss balls don't grow very fast.
- Moss balls are not a plant but an algae.
- And yes, pleople actually name their Marimo Moss Balls pets.
Are Moss Balls animals?
We may be surprised but it is one of the most commun question asked about Marimo Moss Balls. And the answer is no. Is is a type of algae also know as:
- Marimo Moss Ball
- Moss Ball
- Aegagropila Linnaei
- Cladophora Ball
- Lake Ball
- Luffy Ball
- Marimo Moss Ball Pet